With organic, natural products growing in popularity, it’s important to understand why they’re far better than their toxic counterparts. That’s right: toxic. According to Harvard Health, the average woman uses 12 beauty products daily, and most of them come packed with chemicals that we can barely pronounce. So what risks come with these chemicals?
Unfortunately, the list goes on and on. Studies have shown that risks of cancer, birth defects, fertility issues, and more increase with the products that are mass-marketed to you, from soaps to shampoos. At the very least, these products simply don’t nourish your body as they claim to. Ingredients like artificial fragrances and sulfates dry your skin out and leave you feeling like you need more products when in reality, you just need different ones!
The difference you need is organic: this means that 95% or more of the ingredients within are derived from plants. It also means that said plants were grown without harmful pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or any other products that may be toxic to the environment. And if it’s toxic for the environment, it can’t be very good for us, either. So making the switch to organic products helps you feel good about what’s sinking into your skin, and will likely make it look better, too! A few benefits of natural, organic products include:
· Softer Skin No drying agents!
· Better Fragrance Naturally-scented products are derived right from the plant! Would you rather smell a fresh rose or an artificial one?
· You Can Pronounce the Ingredients Know exactly what you're putting on your body!
· Cruelty-Free Typically, organic skincare goes hand-in-hand with cruelty-free. It does with us!
· You’re Helping the Environment The energy and chemicals it takes to produce non-organic, artificial skincare have an unfortunate effect on our planet.
Here at Cannabombz, we use only the safest, non-toxic, feel-good ingredients for all of our products. Soaking with one of our bombz, or lathering on our salve, you’ll feel the difference yourself. Trust us- we use them ourselves every day!